Are you considering renting out your residential or commercial property in Sugar Land? Monetizing your vacant home, apartment or commercial space is a great way to supplement your income and ensure a little extra security for you and your family, and Sugar Land is the perfect place to do it. According to recent data, the average monthly rate for a residential rental property in Sugar Land is $1,252. This represents a significant opportunity for those looking for an additional revenue stream to supplement your income and provide a little extra assurance and peace of mind for you and your family.
It’s also important to realize that taking on tenants and managing a rental property on your own can quickly become overwhelming and create undue chaos in one’s life. Rather than go it alone, you can rely on an experienced and qualified property management company. Katy Property Management has been managing the property of our clients in Sugar Land for the better part of 30 years, providing a full range of services through all phases of the lease agreement. Whether you own a vacation property or are looking to lease your home for the entire year, call Katy Property Management today at 281.398.9844. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Assistance Before, During and After the Leasing Process
Becoming a landlord is much more than handing someone keys and collecting monthly rent checks. There are a variety of factors that today’s landlord has to monitor, including maintenance issues, tenant complaints, lease agreements and more. With an experienced and knowledgeable ally like Katy Property management on your side, you get the best and most comprehensive assistance through each phase of the leasing and rental process. Our comprehensive cycle of property management includes the following services:
Phase 1 – Getting the Right Tenant
- Full-Service Marketing of Your Listing to Ensure Maximum Exposure
- List Your Property on All Relevant Listing Sites
- Improve Your Curb Appeal for Maximum Interest
- Clean and Optimize Interior
- Utilize Print Media, MLS Listings, Signs and Fliers to Maximize Engagement
- Comprehensive Applicant Screening (Credit Check, Employment Verification, Rental History, Etc.)
- Working with You to Select the Perfect Tenant
Phase 2 – Initiating the Move-In Process
- Assistance with Lease Agreements
- Confirm Move-In Date with Tenant
- Ensure Clarity of Lease Guidelines
- Perform Detailed Move-In Inspection with Tenant and Have Tenants Sign a Report Verifying the Condition of the Property Prior to Move-in
- Collect the First Month’s Rent and Security Deposit
Phase 3 – Ongoing Property Management
- Maintenance Scheduling and Coordination
- Ongoing Rent Collection
- End-of-Year Tax Form Preparation
- Tenant Move-Out Services
- Property Cleanup
- And So Much More
Katy Property Management provides all of these services for the most competitive rates in the industry.
Offering Peace of Mind and Certainty
At the end of the day, whether they’re homeowners or outside property investors, very few landlords have the skillset of a lawyer, handyman, collection agent, mediator and marketing professional all rolled into one. Managing a piece of property in Sugar Land, or anywhere else for the matter, forces a person to assume many roles and wear many hats. Katy Property Management is proud of our ability to assume these roles for you while maximizing the income potential of your property. We’ll even help you assess the current market value of your home and come up with a fair and rewarding monthly rate. The reality is that most property management companies in Texas or anywhere elsedon’t offer the comprehensive services that Katy is ready to provide. Call our experienced and qualified professionals today at 281.398.9844 for best-in-class assistance and results.