Finding the right property management is easy if you call up Katy Property Management of the Greater Houston area. We have over three decades of experience in the industry and we’d love to help you manage your rental properties so you have less stress and steady revenue coming in.
It Starts with an Evaluation of the Property
- Perform itemized documentation of the inside and outside including photographs
- Offer suggestions on repairs and restorative upgrades that amplify month to month lease and all profit margins
- Assemble information on rental rates in the territory and work with owners to decide the ideal rental rate.
- Go over typical tenant/landlord policies with the rental owner and make all decisions in regard to the policy, tolerating pets, permitting smoking and so on.
- Introduce a deposit box
Preparing the Rental Property for the Market
We know our property management services are some of the most notable around the beautiful town of Spring, Texas. We will do everything we can to properly prepare the place for the market. You never want to announce a place for rent to the public until it is ready. Call us at 281.398.9844 to inquire further about our marketing strategies.
- Get rental property and it units organized
- Clean home and streamline inside units
- Have the lawn trimmed and given more curb appeal
- Run promotions and ads through various means of medium, including but not limited to:
- Paid and free rental posting sites
- Print productions
- Work with different agents and real estate agents to locate a tenant
- Give a 24-hour hot-line where anyone with interest can tune in to learn more about the property
- Field calls from prospects for inquiries and viewings
- Meet imminent tenants for showings consistently and end of the week.
- Give imminent tenants rental applications that are legally agreeable with the fair housing act and all local, state and federal tenant/landlord laws
- Gather applications with application charge
Tenant Screening and Careful Selection
- Play out a record verification to confirm personality, salary, financial record, rental history, and so forth.
- Review tenant as indicated by pre-characterized tenant criteria
- Advise tenants who were turned down
When a Tenant Moves In
- Draw up a rental agreement
- Affirm move in date with tenant
- Go over the lease agreement and give an overview before signatures of the tenant are collected. Give copy of signed lease to occupant.
- Perform a thorough walkthrough and move in evaluation with tenant and have them sign a report confirming the condition of the property preceding move-in.
- Gather first months lease and security deposit
How Rent, Deposits and Finances Are Handled
- Collecting rent
- Chasing down late installments
- Conveying pay or quit takes note
- Implementing late expenses
Handling Evictions and All Legalities
- Recording pertinent documentation to start and finish in case of unlawful detainer activity .
- Speaking on behalfof owner in court
- Organizing with law enforcement to get unwanted tenants evicted from the premises
- Inform in the occasion concerning a legal question or prosecution
- Allude owner to a qualified lawyer when vital
- Comprehend and submit to the most recent nearby, state and government enactment that apply to leasing and keeping up investment properties..
- Provide proper booking methods
- Make installments for the benefit of owner
- Itemized documentation of costs through solicitations and receipts
- Keep all authentic records using online software and reliable filing methods
- Give yearly reports, organized for assessment purposes and also required duty reports including a 1099 form
- Give advice and knowledge of all relevant tax deductions
- Give simple month to month income and finance statements
Maintenance, Repairs and Renovations
- Give and regulate an in-house maintenance team
- Hire a maintenance crew to handle all minor repairs and issues on the grounds
- Give a system of authorized, reinforced and completely protected contractors who have been reviewed for good quality and great work that is up to code.
- Keep up lawn maintenance
- Leaf and snow evacuation
- Evacuating garbage and trash
- Keep up and screen a 24 hour crisis repair hot-line
- Large restorations and cosmetic rehabs are given to the lowest bidding contractors with a great reputation
As you can plainly see, there is so much that efficient full service property management can do for your Spring rental properties. Contact Katy Property Management at 281.398.9844 for more information and we’ll give you another quick overview before scheduling your property’s evaluation. We will get you organized and your rental property pulling in quality tenants and more income.