Tending to your Oyster Creek rental property isn’t something you should do alone, especially if you don’t have the experience or expertise in handling such affairs. The act of supervising a rental property should be left to those with a longstanding history in the industry. By calling an agency with licensed professionals who have a past in property management is your most successful bet to earning regular revenue, extending your profit margin.
Katy Property Management is the chief commercial and residential property management asset in Oyster Creek and encompassing territories. Call us today at 281.398.9844.
Types of Rental Properties We Can Manage:
- Vacation Homes
- Residential Real Estate
- Private Homes
To All Rental Property Owners Looking for a Break
Regardless of whether you claim property in Oyster Creek or anyplace else in the nation, the benefits of adjusting to a regarded and set up property management organization can’t be overstated. There many things a landlord is responsible for that they may not necessarily have an expertise in, including: broker, gathering specialist, legal counselor, handyman, maintenance crew, marketing specialist, cleanup team, maintenance man, and that’s just the beginning. All of these facets will easily limit the time you have to focus on other areas of your life. Owning rental properties is not for everyone. It truly takes a team of people and a lot of patience to prove the venture fruitful.
Since 1985, the experts at Katy Property Management have been helping residential and commercial property owners’ alike get through the better purposes of rental ownership so they’re allowed to profit from revenue brought in and still focus on their other daily endeavors, like spending more time with family or tending to another business.
What Exactly Does Katy Property Management Do?
- Marketing Your Property on All Major Rental Sites
- Rental Applicant Screening
- Liaising with Tenants all through the Entire Process
- Collection of Rent and different Receivables
- Property Maintenance and Cleanup
- Tenant Relations and Interaction
- Comparative Rental Analysis
- Accounting Services
- Lease Contract Assistance
- End-of Year Tax Form Preparation and then some
We additionally work intimately with the Oyster Creek management agency, who’s new contracts require quick quality occupancy and will deal with all risky tenants for your benefit so you can breathe a sigh of relief and stay away from any potential loss in revenue or decrease in profit. We arrange coordinate deposits with tenants for rental collection and successfully manage your property for the span of our services with you. We will probably make the procedure as simple as would be prudent.
Property and Marketing Preparation
- All vacant units will be cleaned out and restored to good condition before it goes on the market.
- Low cost yet dependable contractors will be hired to handle maintenance and repairs that can’t be handled by the ground’s handyman.
- To draw in more attention, landscapers will manicure the lawn.
- Successful methods of advertising such as handing out fliers, posters around town, networking with real estate agents, and other proven methods of quality marketing are organized and released.
- Set up and schedule all viewings and open houses.
- Provide potential occupants with lawful lease applications that stand in agreement with the fair housing laws and guidelines of the state and federal policies.
Rest Easy with Katy Property Management
Ordinarily, property owners are hoping to gather rental salary from the nation over. Regardless of whether it’s a vacation property they lease amid the season or a year-round rental, they merit the significant serenity of realizing that their property and tenants will be dealt with, regardless of where they are. The reality is that it is difficult to be landlord without an expertise in the industry. This is the reason Katy Property Management administers their full service property management options. We offer a suite of administrations that are essentially unmatched by all other residential and commercial property management agencies.
Give us a call if you wish to benefit from our full service property management. Our customer service representatives will provide you with a full list of our services and more information according to your interests in the supervision of your property. Our number is 281.398.9844. Don’t wait any longer to earn more revenue and increased profit with your Oyster Creek rental property.