Efficient and quality rental property management may seem hard to come by in Sealy, Texas. However, it isn’t if you know where to look. Katy Property Management has been a leading property management agency in the Greater Houston area for over three decades. Our expertise in the industry has lead us to the full service property management of condominiums, vacation homes, residential homes, commercial properties, industrial buildings, and multi-unit homes all over Sealy and its neighboring cities. You can give us a call at 281.398.9844 for an overview of services and an estimate.
What You Will Benefit from with Efficient Property Management…
- They will take the time to enforce and collect all rent payments, debts and fees from tenants
- Filing and serving all printed material for evictions
- Representation for the proprietor in court hearings and organizing with law enforcement when called upon
- Advice in legitimate matters, for example, lawyer referrals and lawsuit help
- Management sees all local, state and government tenant/landlord laws
- They'll play out all investigations and property condition reports.
- Tax data and help are given every year. Even deductions will be discussed before taxes are filed.
Hoe Effective Marketing Methods Are Applied
With Katy Property Management you can expect the very best out of your marketing specialists. There are so many fruitful and efficient ways to showcase your property to the public so that you can quickly earn more revenue and increase your profit margin with quality occupancies. Be that as it may, some turn out to be more successful than others. Listed below is the manner by which you're showcasing group will release your property rentals to the public.
- Fliers and notices around the community of Sealy and its neighboring towns
- Online promotions through networking platforms, local services, and so on.
- Placed promotions in local print distributions, for example, the daily paper
- MLS postings
- Networking with local real estate agents
- Open houses and booked showings
As the rentals are cleared and made vacant again, anyone with interest in the property or unit can call a 24 hour telephone help in the event that they have any inquiries or concerns. Applications will have as of now been drawn up and arranged, meeting all rules for local, state and federal laws as well as the fair housing act. Of course, the landlord will also gather application fees for reassurance at this time.
Choosing Quality Tenants over the Quantity of Tenants
It is with the utmost careful consideration that your property management team will screen all applicants. The screening procedure is designed to grade tenants on a scale that lives up to the criteria of the landlord and rental property owner as agreed upon. During this process, the applicant’s submission of the rental application is reviewed, an identity and income verification is administered, and a rental and credit history check is conducted.
If the applicant meets the required criteria, they will be asked to come in for an overview of the lease agreement. The landlord or a right hand will run over the rules and regulations with the soon-to-be occupant and have them sign or initial where necessary. Once all signatures are gathered and the tenant feels they have a great understanding of the property agreement, they will be assigned a move-in date and provided with any further information. At this time, they will have to turn in their first month’s rent and a security deposit for safe measure. A receipt for payment will be given as well as a copy of the signed lease agreement.
What Can Property Management Experts Help Me With?
Professionals in the property management industry are known for handling all types of situations. It takes a team of licensed and experienced individuals to pull in prospective occupants and keep all current tenants satisfied. Luckily, Katy Management Property has some of the most reliable and independent professionals in the industry.
Let Our Property Management Deal With…
- Trash removals
- Lock changes and key gathering
- Deposit box installation and an effective mail system
- Rent gathering
- Contracting work
- Returning security stores
- Corresponding with law implementation
- Keeping up with changes in local, state and federal tenant/landlord laws
Give Us a Call Right Now!
Call Katy Property Management at 281.398.9844 today for an overview and further information about our rental management services. Our customer service representatives will assist you any way they can.